Camille joined the team in 2017 and is responsible for delivering statistical analysis, research and training support for our clients. She is a Chartered Statistician and has PhD in Statistical Genetics together with more than 10 years’ practical experience as a statistical consultant, biostatistician and statistical modeller. Her previous roles involved working on government and research council funded projects with particular focus on veterinary epidemiology. Camille has particular expertise in computational statistics and complex real-life modelling problems. She is also experienced in providing training courses in statistical methods.
Years of Experience
Over 10 years’ post-graduate research, training and consultancy experience.
- Delivery of statistical analysis for clients in a variety of sectors including agriculture, veterinary epidemiology, biostatistics, government, environment, education, finance, transports and utilities.
- Development of software for clients with experience of multiple programming languages including R, SPSS, MLWiN, STATA, Fortran, Python and C++.
- Application of a variety of statistical techniques including generalised and general linear regressions, complex sample size calculations, time series, survival analysis, parametric and non-parametric hypothesis testing, classification and regression tree analysis, clustering analysis and multilevel modelling.
- Development of bespoke statistical training courses and delivery of statistical advice both remotely and in-person.
- Freelance statistical consultant (June 2013 – March 2017).
- Research Associate/Biostatistician, School of Veterinary Science, University of Bristol (Nov. 2008 – June 2013).
- Biostatistician/Statistical Modeller, Institute for Animal Health, Pirbright, UK (Aug. 2006 – Nov. 2008).
- Consultant in Statistics, Aktogen Limited, Cambridge, UK. (June – Sept. 2005).
Qualifications and Professional Body Membership
- Chartered Statistician, Royal Statistical Society.
- Fellow member of the Royal Statistical Society.
- Volunteer as part of RSS Statisticians for Society initiative .
- PhD in Statistical Genetics, University of Cambridge.
- “Diplôme d’ingénieur chimiste” from Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier, France.