Camille joined the team in 2017 and is responsible for delivering statistical analysis, research and training support for our clients. She has a PhD in Statistical Genetics together with more than 10 years’ practical experience as a statistical consultant, biostatistician and statistical modeller. Her previous roles involved working on government and research council funded projects with particular focus on veterinary epidemiology. Camille has particular expertise in computational statistics and complex real-life modelling problems. She is also experienced in providing training courses in statistical methods.
Years of Experience
Over 10 years’ post-graduate research, training and consultancy experience.
- Delivery of statistical analysis for clients in a variety of sectors including clinical trials, healthcare, biostatistics, government, transport, environment, agriculture, ecommerce and education.
- Development of software for clients with experience of multiple programming languages including R, SPSS, STATA, Fortran, C++ and Python.
- Development of bespoke statistical training courses and delivery of statistical advice both remotely and in-person.
- Application of a variety of statistical techniques including generalized and general linear regression, parametric and non-parametric hypothesis testing, and multilevel modelling.
- Freelance statistical consultant (June 2013 – March 2017).
- Research Associate/Biostatistician, School of Veterinary Science, University of Bristol (Nov. 2008 – June 2013).
- Biostatistician/Statistical Modeller, Institute for Animal Health, Pirbright, UK (Aug. 2006 – Nov. 2008).
- Consultant in Statistics, Aktogen Limited, Cambridge, UK. (June – Sept. 2005).
Qualifications and Professional Body Membership
- Fellow member of the Royal Statistical Society.
- PhD in Statistical Genetics, University of Cambridge.
- “Diplôme d’ingénieur chimiste” from Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier, France.